- Directly contact, communicate, and work with clients to gather information, files, and documents relevant to the case; frequently update clients on the process and the progress you have made;
- Establishing contact and working with the competent authorities, other companies, organizations, and individuals to deliver the most effective results to clients;
- Directly find solutions to issues in a range of practice areas: consultancy, civil, criminal, commercial, labor, marriage and family, and others as per the Managing Partner’s assignment;
- Research and obtain full knowledge of the assigned filese, collect evidence, draft documents, and devise plans and resolution strategies;
- Assign tasks to, supervise, and provide instructions to subordinates and be the responsible party for all work under the your scope of management; and
- Participate in trials and arbitrations, negotiate with the opposition and relevant parties, and protect the legal rights and benefits of clients as their attorney or authorized representative.
- A degree in Law (LLB at minimum) and a legal practice certificate (priority given to those with a lawyer card);
- 3-5 years of experience at a similar position;
- Leadership skills and the ability to give effective orders and instructions to subordinates;
- Logical thinking, a sharp mind, and flexibility;
- Strategic and responsible;
- Honest, meticulous, and professional;
- Fluency in English is a plus, not a requirement.
You will be able to run major litigation autonomously, be highly professional in your approach.
Legal Assistant (Corporate Compliance)
We are recruiting Paralegal as supporting to our Lawyers in litigation or to our Counsels to Corporate Law advising
We are recruiting Trial Lawyer who can be representing our client and participating for the whole process in litigation or arbitration of dispute resolution.
Legal Assistant (Litigation)
we are recruiting Trainee Solicitor who will mainly support our trial Lawyers or Litigation in litigation process