1. Assist Senior Associates in resolving the following matters:
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A): Advising and performing due diligence; drafting/reviewing capital transfer agreements; advising and carrying out procedures for obtaining the necessary licenses for investment and business; carrying out procedures for opening investment capital accounts and money transfers for contributed capital/purchase shares; advising on legal issues and carrying out other tasks until the M&A deal is completed;
- Company Incorporation: Advising and performing procedures for obtaining the necessary licenses for investment and business; carrying out procedures for opening invested capital accounts and money transfers for contributed capital; implementing post-licensing tasks (e.g. obtaining the enterprise’s seal, declaring the license tax, making initial reports, etc.); performance of procedures for obtaining operating licenses for conditional business sectors; carrying out procedures for establishing branches, representative offices, and business locations of enterprises;
- Corporate Compliance: Advising and implementing compliance tasks related to the operation of a businesses (e.g. periodic reports, periodic meetings, notification/registration of changes to enterprise registration information, etc.); supporting businesses in inspection and examination sessions by the State authorities;
- Corporate Restructuring: business suspension, suspension of the operation of investment projects; enterprise dissolution, termination of the operations of an investment project; suspension/termination of the operation of branches, representative offices and business locations;
- Foreign Loans: Drafting/reviewing loan agreements; registering loans with the State Bank of Vietnam, registering changes to loans with the State Bank of Vietnam; advising and carrying out procedures for loan disbursement and repayment; making periodic reports; advising on legal issues and performing other related tasks;
- Legal Support for Foreigners: Providing advice and performing procedures for the issuance/extension/re-issuance of work permits, visas, and temporary resident cards;
- Labor: Drafting/reviewing internal documents of enterprises, providing advice and implementing procedures for the registration of internal labor regulations, collective labor agreements, establishment of trade unions, etc.;
- Branches/Representative Offices in Vietnam of Foreign Traders: Advising and carrying out procedures for obtaining, amending, and extending establishment licenses, as well as terminating the operations of branches/representative offices.
2. Directly contact, communicate, discuss, and participate in meetings with clients and related parties as assigned by Senior Associates to collect information and documents relevant to the case; frequently update Senior Associates and clients on the progress of the case;
3. Establish contact and work with the competent State authorities and other relevant bodies, organizations and individuals to deliver the most effective results to clients;
4. Research and obtain full knowledge of the assigned files, draft documents, and devise plans for resolving cases;
5. Other tasks as assigned by the Managing Partner and Senior Associates.
- Bachelor of Laws or higher (priority given to those having a Legal Practicing Certificate/Lawyer Card);
- Fluency in English: listening, speaking, reading and writing (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent);
- Intelligent and an effective worker;
- Logical thinking, a sharp mind, and flexibility;
- Proactive, honest, and meticulous with a professional working attitude and a high sense of responsibility.
Bonus & Benefits
- Other supplementary benefits will be considered following an assessment of performance and the business growth of the company.
- Training programs for the employee.
- Annual company trip and other activities.