You will be able to run major litigation autonomously, be highly professional in your approach and motivated to get the best outcome for your client. Excellent salary and firm benefits on offer.
If this role has sparked your interest but doesn’t sound quite right we are still happy to hear from you. Our legal consultants are ex lawyers and HR professionals with over 10 years’ in the legal industry. Given our long established reputation in the legal market many lawyers have trusted us with assisting them to proactively find a new role and providing advice in their career decisions. With our far reaching network we can help you assess the many options available in the market across boutique, mid-tier and top tier law firms as well as in-house and government options.
• Assisting lawyers in meeting and interviewing clients in litigation/ dispute resolution cases;
• Doing research of the case i.e damage/ compensation, drafting documents, letters and contracts tailored to the client’s particularly situation;
• Negotiating with clients and other professionals to secure agreed results;
• Coordinating the work of all parties involved;
• Corresponding with clients and opposing litigator;
• Attending meetings and negotiations with opposing parties.
- At least 02 years of in-house or law firm working experience in any practice;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of applicable law and procedures;
- Fluency in English especially in reading and writing;
- Basic skill of computer (working knowledge of Microsoft Office);
- Ability to learn and work hard in a highly professional team;
- Ability to meet deadlines, strong attention to details;
- Working autonomously and in a team;
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies;
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity;
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information;
- Outstanding communication skills;
Bonus & Benefits:
- Negotiable upon experience and competence