- Directly contact, communicate, and work with clients to gather information, files, and documents relevant to the case; frequently update clients on the process and the progress you have made;
- Establishing contact and working with the competent authorities, other companies, organizations, and individuals to deliver the most effective results to clients;
- Directly find solutions to issues in a range of practice areas: consultancy, civil, criminal, commercial, labor, marriage and family, and others as per the Managing Partner’s assignment;
- Research and obtain full knowledge of the assigned filese, collect evidence, draft documents, and devise plans and resolution strategies;
- Assign tasks to, supervise, and provide instructions to subordinates and be the responsible party for all work under the your scope of management; and
- Participate in trials and arbitrations, negotiate with the opposition and relevant parties, and protect the legal rights and benefits of clients as their attorney or authorized representative.
- A degree in Law (LLB at minimum) and a legal practice certificate (priority given to those with a lawyer card);
- 3-5 years of experience at a similar position;
- Leadership skills and the ability to give effective orders and instructions to subordinates;
- Logical thinking, a sharp mind, and flexibility;
- Strategic and responsible;
- Honest, meticulous, and professional;
- Fluency in English is a plus, not a requirement.