Judgement Enforcement in Vietnam
May 12, 2020 Court Litigation
Obtaining a court judgment or arbitral award is only the initial step in realizing compensation from the judicial process. In truth, the judgment or award is worthless if you cannot achieve the ultimate goal, which is to actually have the balance credited to your bank account. Whether or not the court judgment or arbitral award can be enforced will determine the real winner of the lawsuit.
The Booklet of Judgement Enforcement in Vietnam will help you understand:
• What are difficulties and reasons for such difficulties during the judgement enforcement in Vietnam?
• Can the parties negotiate and reach agreement regarding the scope of enforcement?
• What are critical issues during the negotiation and agreement in regard of judgment enforcement that the parties should be cautious to avoid risk?
• When is suitable time for request for freezing the debtor’s assets?
• Which assets can be requested for freezing, seizing?
• What should the parties do in case of vague language in court judgements and arbitral awards?
• What are critical issues in regard of enforcement of foreign court judgements and awards in Vietnam?
The Copyright to this document is exclusively owned by LE & TRAN. No part of this material may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of LE & TRAN. We reserve all rights and will take prompt legal action (criminal, civil and commercial proceedings) under all relevant Vietnamese and International laws against any and all infringement(s) by individuals or organizations.