At its core, Le & Tran’s insurance recovery lawyers are international and experienced, offering practical solutions to addressing their clients’ insurance recovery needs. With years of knowledge in our background, we have assisted both large and small companies in resolving their complex insurance disputes.
Our cases range from property losses to securities litigation and cyber losses. Whether negotiating coverage for emerging risks or facing off at trial or arbitration with a worthy adversary, we drive maximum value from your insurance assets. You can rely on our internationally experienced team of lawyers at Le & Tran to efficiently analyze your company’s issues and recommend a concrete plan of action.
- We can assist you in all aspects of the insurance recovery process:
- Reviewing insurance policies
- Advising on claim presentation
- Securing forensic accounting and other expert assistance
- Assuring compliance with regulatory deadlines and obligations
- Negotiating partial or interim payments
- Advocating your legal position
- Negotiating, mediating, arbitrating or litigating the claim as necessary
Le & Tran’s goal in each matter is to achieve the most equitable result and maximum recovery for the client, with a minimum of expense. We do this in close consultation with our clients within negotiated budgets.