Bankruptcy Lawsuit – Why Not?
August 15, 2019 Events
Most people think that bankruptcy is a bad thing and it will kill a business. However, depending on your strategies, bankruptcy process can actually save a business, give your leverage in other litigation cases or resolve difficult matters that you are encountering. Since you will always be either a creditor or a debtor, you will potentially be involved in a bankruptcy process in the future, and good understanding of such process will be essential to protect your interests.
Please download our presentation file for your understanding on:
• In which cases should you file for bankruptcy?
• Who can file for bankruptcy and what are the requirements for filing?
• How is business operation during the bankruptcy proceedings?
• What are powers of creditors in the bankruptcy proceedings?
• How are restructurer, declaration of the company bankrupt and debts repayment performed?
– Written by LE & TRAN | Vietnam’s Premier Business Litigation Firm
Below are some pictures taken at the event: