Commercial Contracts: Pitfalls
October 21, 2019 Events
Commercial contract negotiations are actions to determine a contract’s practicability and relevant legal consequences.
This process is critical, as even a small misunderstanding or error could seriously impact your company’s interests. The effects of improper contract negotiation and formation may include contract invalidity, loss of time and cost for dispute resolution, the compromise of business prestige, and even substantial lost compensation. Therefore, it is better to enter this process with full knowledge of the rules and potential consequences.
This event will present pitfalls in contract negotiation and performance, commercial sanctions, and common disputes as well as evaluate acceptable or unacceptable risks in contract negotiation.
Please download our presentation file for your understanding on:
• What are the requirements of contract forms and consequences of non-compliance?
• What are common pitfalls, risks in contract negotiation and performance?
• Which remedies can be applied to the contractual breach?
• How is a dispute resolved and what do you need to be cautious during the dispute resolution?
– Written by LE & TRAN | Vietnam’s Premier Business Litigation Firm
Below are some pictures taken at the event: