November 08, 2018 Legal Seminars
Construction is one of the leading growth industries in Vietnam. This industry has brought many great opportunities and prospects for foreign investments. However, the rapid growth of this industry also leads to the increase in disputes during the business operation. Those disputes have not only negatively influenced many projects but in some cases, also led to the project failure. Understanding how to effectively navigate construction disputes is critical for keeping your investments in the construction industry stable and successful.
Please download our presentation file for your understanding on:
• What are distinct characteristics of construction dispute?
• Which remedies can be applied in case of delay in construction?
• What factors can affect the variation claim?
• How are costs for completion of construction and defects arising after the termination settled?
• What is performance bond and what if the bank refuses to pay under the bond?
– Written by LE & TRAN | Vietnam’s Premier Business Litigation Firm