Losing Points – Arbitration Procedures
November 22, 2019 Events
Arbitration is emerging as the favored alternative dispute resolution method due to its expeditious procedure, confidentiality and flexibility. With the promulgation of numerous laws in Vietnam to facilitate arbitration and the backlog of cases in the local courts, arbitration has become a sensible option for foreign and domestic enterprises alike. Nevertheless, arbitration procedure in Vietnam is unlike the procedure found in international arbitration as well as in the local courts, and requires adaptation and adjustment of traditional litigation strategies to achieve the best results.
Please download our presentation file for your understanding on:
• What is arbitration agreement and how to tailor the arbitration procedure to suit your needs?
• What are request for arbitration, statement of defense and counterclaim; what are compulsory contents of these documents?
• How is arbitral tribunal regulated?
• What do you need to prepare for the hearing?
• When is arbitral award needed to be corrected, interpreted or annulled?
– Written by LE & TRAN | Vietnam’s Premier Business Litigation Firm