Losing Points – Arbitration Procedures
November 22, 2019 Events
Arbitration is emerging as the favored alternative dispute resolution method due to its expeditious procedure, confidentiality and flexibility. With the promulgation of numerous laws in Vietnam to facilitate arbitration and the backlog of cases in the local courts, arbitration has become a sensible option for foreign and domestic enterprises alike. Nevertheless, arbitration procedure in Vietnam is unlike the procedure found in international arbitration as well as in the local courts, and requires adaptation and adjustment of traditional litigation strategies to achieve the best results.
Please download our presentation file for your understanding on::
• Arbitration agreements and how to tailor the arbitration procedure to suit your needs;
• Requests for arbitration, statements of defense and counterclaims;
• Arbitral tribunals;
• Arbitration hearings; and
• Arbitral awards and requests for correction, interpretation or annulment.
– Written by LE & TRAN | Vietnam’s Premier Business Litigation Firm