questions and answers

If the defendant’s residential address is unable to be identified, which Court should the plaintiff file a petition?

If the plaintiff does not know where the defendant resides or works, or where its head office is located, the plaintiff may file the petition with the Court of the locality of the defendant’s last residence, workplace, head office or where the defendant’s property is located.

If the defendant has no place of residence, workplace or head office in Vietnam, or if the case is related to a dispute over alimony, the plaintiff may file the case in the Court of the locality where the plaintiff resides or works, or its head office is located.

Find more in below

Please go to Q&A to find our answers to frequently legal questions,

Please go to Insights to read our published insights and articles, for our Events, Seminars you can check Events

Didn't find an answers to your Question?

Contact Us

LinkedIn Newsletter

You deserve a break. I hope that by sharing my thoughts on timely and timeless topics, we'll be able to connect in some way over your coffee break. And who knows? Maybe we’ll even get to meet for a proper chat one day.