Who has the right or obligation to attend a meeting of creditors?
(i) The following individuals are entitled to attend the meeting of creditors:
- The creditors whose names are on the list of creditors.
- The representatives of the employees or representatives of the Trade Union that are authorized by the employees.
- The guarantors that have paid the debts of the insolvent entity.
(ii) The following individuals have the obligation to attend the meeting of creditors:
- Those who have filed petitions for bankruptcy procedure initiation.
- Owners or legal representatives of an insolvent enterprise.