Prior to joining LE & TRAN, Candy logged 08-year experience in supervising civil judgement enforcement, supervising the whole process of civil enforcement of the Civil enforcement authorities; simultaneously, supervising the settlement of civil-family and marriage disputes at People’s Procuracy of Ho Chi Minh City and the People’s Procuracy of Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Since 2020, Candy has been a Senior Associate at LE & TRAN. With her acumen and rich experiences in civil judgement enforcement, courtroom litigation, Candy has provided critical assistance, protect the legitimate rights and interests of the client in civil, commercial, labour, family and marriage disputes, especially the complicated, difficult judgement enforcement cases.
- Business commercial dispute;
- Labour dispute;
- Family and marriage; and
- Civil enforcement.
- Representing a foreign corporate based in Italy to handle a lawsuit relating to letter of bank guarantee with the disputed value of almost VND7,000,000,000.
- Advising and representing a foreign corporate based in Vietnam in a labor lawsuit involving foreign element(s) at the first-instance stage with disputed value of more than VND900,000,000.
- Advising and representing an employee in a labour lawsuit at the first-instance stage with the claim request of almost VND6,000,000,000.
- Advising and representing the client in enforcing VIAC arbitral awards with the requested enforcement value of USD105,000.
- Advising and representing the client in a division of after-divorce assets with total value of up to VND100,000,000,000.
- Advising and representing a Chinese corporate during the course of civil enforcement with dispute over deposit under the Long-term residential contract in Vietnam, with total value of up to VND675,000,000.
LLB – Ho Chi Minh City University of Law