Business Litigation, Arbitration, Judgment Enforcement, Bankruptcy, Criminal Defense
Emma is an experienced Junior Associate at LE & TRAN who is a valuable member of the team. Before joining the Firm, she worked for a business registration consultancy that provided services to many foreign companies seeking to invest in Vietnam. At LE & TRAN, Emma supports senior attorneys in a number of civil, commercial and labor disputes and delivers valuable practical solutions for resolving clients’ issues and concerns.
LLB, BBA (Ho Chi Minh City University of Law, Vietnam)
Vietnamese and English
- Successfully assisted a client at the appellate stage in defending against a compensation claim of 300 million VND by lodging arguments concerning the statute of limitations for filing the lawsuit.
- Assisted an Indonesian company in enforcing an arbitration award of the VIAC and successfully recovered $340,000 USD on behalf of the client.
- Assisted a client in obtaining compensation of $250,000 USD under a Sales Contract.
- Assisted the senior attorney to uncover new evidence and lodge an appeal in cassation to reclaim an asset for the client worth 2 billion VND.
- Represented a client in the division of marital assets worth 100 billion VND after a divorce. The case involved various banks and numerous organizations and individuals.
- Advised clients on various civil, commercial and labor matters; reviewed and revised various civil, commercial and labor contracts.