Hannah is a Senior Associate at Le & Tran. She joined Le & Tran in March 2014. She has extensive legal advisory experience to a wide range of local and multinational companies in various industries.
She has successfully resolved literally many high-profile matters relating to investment and corporate compliance practices for global corporations from the US, the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Korea, and Australia. In addition, she provides vital support to many companies in planning strategies and navigating business, immigration, and corporate reorganization issues in compliance with the complex legal system in Vietnam.
She has also advised many corporations on various types of labor issues and commercial matters affecting their daily business. Based on her experience, she provides the client with creative and unique solutions in dealing with the grey areas of Vietnamese law in this evolving legal landscape.
With her diligence and dedication, she is one of excellent lawyers of the Firm.
- Business Law
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Private Client Services
- Assisting an international specialist staffing group based in the UK to expand its business in Vietnam. The project was valued at USD410,000.
- Assisting a global corporation based in the USA specializing in manufacturing automotive transmissions and powertrain parts (whose clients include OEM automotive companies such as FCA/Jeep, Ford, GM, and Hyundai) in establishing its factory in Vietnam. The project was valued at USD500,000.
- Assisting a large global corporation based in the USA specializing in footwear in converting its representative office in Vietnam into a 100% foreign-owned company to meet its business needs. The project was valued at USD550,000.
- Assisting a group of Korean investors with the acquisition of a solar power plant with a total value of approximately USD50,000,000.
- Designing and supervising a legal update project for a significant global F&B corporation.
- Advising and representing foreign-owned companies in registering their foreign loans with the State Bank of Vietnam.
- Advising on many complicated labor commercial matters that positively affected the daily business operations for a sports shoes manufacturer with over 20,000 employees in Vietnam – a part of a Group based in Taiwan which is one of the largest sports shoe manufacturers in the World.
- Advising on complicated labor issues and commercial matters which improved daily business operation for a second athletic and casual footwear manufacturer having over 90,000 employees in Vietnam – a member of a Group which is one of the largest branded athletic and casual footwear manufacturers in the World based in Taiwan.
- Advising and preparing labor compliance documents for a global corporation in semi-conductor industry to protect their interests as well as shielding their IP rights and confidential information in Vietnam in the event of any potential disputes with its employees.
- Representing and providing advice on how to deal with an insurance claim for a client who one of the world’s top 20 insurers and reinsurers globally. The claim values around USD570,000.
- Advising a new beverage joint venture in a dispute with its third-party logistics’ partner. The disputed value is around USD4,725,000.
- Representing the former Deputy CEO cum Head of SME Division of a Vietnamese bank whose employment is illegally terminated by such bank. The disputed value is around USD3,836,000.
- Advising and representing companies and expats in obtaining work permits, visas, and temporary resident cards for expats; resolving immigration matters.
Bachelor – Ho Chi Minh University of Law