Hannah is the Senior Associate of Le & Tran.
In March 2014, Hannah joined Le & Tran. She has successfully resolved many high-profile matters relating to investment and corporate compliance practices for global corporations from the US, the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Korea, and Australia. In addition, Hannah provides vital support to many companies in planning strategies and navigating business, immigration, and corporate reorganization issues in compliance with the complex legal system in Vietnam.
Hannah has advised many corporations on various types of labor issues and commercial matters affecting their daily business. Based on her experience, she provides the client with creative and unique solutions in dealing with the grey areas of Vietnamese law in this evolving legal landscape.
Hannah has also participated in advising and defending corporations and individual clients in many legal matters and disputes.
- Corporate Compliance
- Labor and Employment
- Vietnam Immigration
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Litigation
Investment & Corporate Compliance
- Assisting an international specialist staffing group based in the UK to expand its business in Vietnam. The project was valued at US$410,000.
- Assisting a global corporation based in the USA specializing in manufacturing automotive transmissions and powertrain parts (whose clients include OEM automotive companies such as FCA/Jeep, Ford, GM, and Hyundai) in establishing its factory in Vietnam. The project was valued at US$500,000.
- Assisting a large global corporation based in the USA specializing in footwear in converting its representative office in Vietnam into a 100% foreign-owned company to meet its business needs. The project was valued at US$550,000.
- Assisting a group of Korean investors with the acquisition of a solar power plant with a total value of approximately US$50 million.
- Designing and supervising a legal update project for a significant global F&B corporation.
- Advising and representing foreign-owned companies in registering their foreign loans with the State Bank of Vietnam.
Labor & Employment
- Advising on many complicated labor commercial matters that positively affected the daily business operations for a sports shoes manufacturer with over 20,000 employees in Vietnam – a part of a Group based in Taiwan which is one of the largest sports shoe manufacturers in the World.
- Advising on complicated labor issues and commercial matters which improved daily business operation for a second athletic and casual footwear manufacturer having over 90,000 employees in Vietnam – a member of a Group which is one of the largest branded athletic and casual footwear manufacturers in the World based in Taiwan.
- Advising and preparing labor compliance documents for a global corporation in semi-conductor industry to protect their interests as well as shielding their IP rights and confidential information in Vietnam in the event of any potential disputes with its employees.
- Advising and preparing labor compliance documents for a global LCD backlight module manufacturer based in Taiwan.
- Advising a subsidiary in Vietnam of one of the world’s largest dairy companies in labor restructuring.
- Advising and representing companies and expats in obtaining work permits, visas, and temporary resident cards for expats; resolving immigration matters.
- Defending one of the world’s top 20 insurers and reinsurers globally against a US$1.29 million insurance claim.
- Advising a new beverage joint venture in a US$4.73 million dispute with its third-party logistics’ partner.
- Defending a subsidiary in Vietnam of one of the world’s largest dairy companies against a US$570,000 contractual dispute with a Vietnamese partner.
- Defending a global producer in food, beverage and nutrition industry in a US$2.6 million contractual dispute against a Vietnamese supplier.
- Defending a subsidiary in Vietnam of one of the world’s largest dairy companies in a labor disputed initiated by its former employee.
- Defending the former Deputy CEO cum Head of SME Division of a Vietnamese bank in a US$3.84 million labor dispute.
- Defending an Iranian in claiming US$43,500 against a Vietnamese university.
- Bachelor of Law – Ho Chi Minh University of Law, Vietnam
- Member of Ho Chi Minh City Bar, Vietnam