Helen Le is the Mid-level Trainee Solicitor at Le & Tran. She joined the firm in May 2022. Prior to joining our Firm, she worked in an law firm in Vietnam which is a member of a Group of companies and associated partners providing legal, commercial, investment services.
She has more than 5 years of experience in having the pleasure of sucessfully advising nearly one hundreds of clients, deals on Investment, Labour Restructuring, Corporate Goverance, Commercial Transaction, Real estate, Corporate legal issues and Private client services. Along with her work, she has gained a good understanding with her clients to figure out their concerns and provide optimal solutions.
- Business Law
- Corporate Governance
- Retainer Client Service
- Private Client Services
- Advising two F&B companies in establishing and using franchise and management agreements to successfully grow in both revenue and franchisee partners in Vietnam.
- Advising a Fintech Startup in its cooperation with finance units/enterprise partners also in establishing and using plattform’s terms and conditions; specializing in P2P Lending Plattform with achievement – Top 3 at Fintech Challenge Vietnam.
- Actively involving in drafting and reviewing employment documentation and advising on labor restructuring, including structuring scheme, transfer of employees, termination, and the like.
- Advising Vietnamese individual in advantageously setting up and initial operating a company in Singapore, specializing in information technology.
- Being the legal counsel of companies operating in business sectors including but not limit F&B, Real estate, Information technology… on corporate governance, regulatory licenses, and contract review during its operations.
- Assisting constantly and cleverly in prenuptial agreement, marriage registration, child adoption, birth registration, and legal family issues for foreign clients living and working in Vietnam or planning to come to Vietnam.
- Bachelor of Law –University of Economic & Law
- Legal Training Course Completion Diploma – Judicial Academy