July is the Senior Associate at LE & TRAN. Before joining us, July logged 06-year experience at People’s Procuracy of Ho Chi Minh City, been in charge of supervising a variety of crime information’s sources, supervising the investigation in a great amount of criminal cases in economic, corruption and abuse of power.
Since she joined LE & TRAN, with her skill and spirit, specialized knowledge in oral argument activities, she has provided extensive assistance to corporates, individuals in defending them against groundless accusations made by Police Investigation Agencies and People’s Procuracy; defending, assisting the aggrieved person to denounce, working with authorized agencies to bring the crime committed by other individuals and organizations to justice. In addition to that, she has also assisted and represented different clients to participate, settle civil and labour disputes.
- Business Law
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Private Client Services
- White-collar Crimes
- Supervising the settlement of Investigation agencies of more than 120 criminal denouncements and information, proposing lawsuit initiation of cases resembling economic, abuse of power and corruption crime; proposing decision on pressing or not filing criminal charges.
- Receiving, examining, handling more than 80 requisitions for charges from Market surveillance agencies, Customs agencies in detecting violations resembling crimes in goods export-import, entry-exit, illegal trafficking of goods across the border, manufacturing and trading counterfeit goods. Proposing to transfer the cases to competent Investigation agencies and solving many smuggling, illegal trafficking of goods across the border with the goods value of up to dozens or hundreds of billions of VND.
- Receiving, assisting Intermediate-level Procurators to exercise the power to prosecute and supervise the investigation of more than 70 cases accepted and processed by Investigation Police Agency in “Tax evasion”, “Obtaining property by fraud”, “Smuggling”, “Embezzlement”, “Giving bribes”, “Taking bribes”, “Brokering bribery”, …
- Participating in Board of Case Settlement to deal with high-profile cases in “Violations against regulations on usury in credit institutions’ operation” “Deliberate offences against State’s regulations on economic management that results in serious consequences”, “Negligence that results in serious consequences” occurring in credit institutions with the consequence of up to thousands of billions of VND, involving many organizations and individuals.
- Proposing and assisting Intermediate-level Procurator(s) in approving Decisions on emergency arrest, Decisions on extension of temporary detainment, Written approvals of the suspects for temporary detainment, implementing and changing, terminating preventive measures (detention, residential confinement, etc);
- Advising and representing the corporate in a labour lawsuit at the appellate trial, defending the corporate against irrational request of the employee being dismissed for disciplinary reasons.
- Advising and assisting the client in drafting, amending, supplementing, updating the law provisions into the labour documents of large corporates, companies in Vietnam.
- Advising and representing the client to intiate the lawsuit against the investor of a real estate project for delaying the apartment handover and breach of apartment sale contract, claiming the damages of up to VND41,000,000,000.
- Distinctive Bachelor – Valedictorian of Business Law – Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics and Law
- LLM – Ho Chi Minh City National University – University of Economics and Law