Kala is an associate at Le & Tran. She joined Le & Tran in May 2022. Prior to joining Le & Tran, she worked as a lawyer in the field of legal advice and dispute resolution for foreign invested companies.
She has more than 6 years of experience in the practice of regular legal advice for FDI companies in Vietnam on investment, business, trade, labour, M&A; Applying for licenses such as: investment registration certificate (IRC), enterprise registration certificate (ERC), work permit (WP), trademark, visa, temporary residence, immigration application for foreigners…; Participating in litigation for commercial business cases/disputes at Arbitration and Court about: contracts for sale of goods, services, real estate, purchase and sale of apartments, labour, debts, international trade…;
- Foreign Investment
- Corporate Governance
- Licenses in the field of business
- Commercial business dispute
- Consulting for a Taiwanese company specializing in the field of manufacturing medical equipment to open a factory in Vietnam with a total investment capital: 2,000,000 USD
- Consulting for a Hong Kong company specializing in logistics to contribute capital, buy the capital contribution in a Vietnamese company with the total value of the acquired capital contribution worth 1,200,000 USD
- Consulting, applying for an investment registration certificate for Singaporean investors to open a silk factory in Vietnam with a total investment of 3,000,000 USD.
- Consulting, applying for investment registration certificates for Korean and Taiwanese investors to enter joint ventures with Vietnamese investors to open a company specializing in tourism activities with a total investment capital of 1,200,000 USD.
- Consulting, participating in dispute resolution on factory construction for a foreign-invested company in the garment industry at the Arbitration Center with a total dispute value of more than 3,000,000 USD
- Participating in dispute settlement in court, protecting the rights and interests of a foreign-invested company in debt collection disputes with the partner. Total disputed debt is worth USD 500,000.
- Participating in resolving disputes over the apartment purchase and sale contract in court, protecting the rights and interests of the client – a foreign-invested company with the real estate project investor. The total value of the dispute is more than 400,000 USD.
- Consulting, participating in dispute resolution on property division after divorce in court with a total dispute value of more than 300,000 USD.
- Consulting, participating in mergers and acquisitions of Taiwanese investors to acquire a company and factory in the field of fabric dyeing with the total value of the M&A deal of more than 4,000,000 USD.
- Advising and representing foreign-owned companies in registering their foreign loans with the State Bank of Vietnam.
- Advising and representing companies and expats in obtaining work permits, visas, and temporary resident cards for expats; resolving immigration matters.
- Bachelor of Law – Faculty of Law – Hanoi National University