Lamy is our Senior Trainee Solicitor at Le & Tran.
Lamy completed her Bachelor of Law in Australia and continued to pursue her passion in the legal field in Vietnam. She understands and applies Australian Common law and Vietnamese Civil law.
Before joining Le & Tran, Lamy had an interesting career profile. She had worked in the Energy Sector for 12 years at Schlumberger, one of the world’s largest oil and gas service company. After that, she made her transition into law by obtaining a law degree and joining several law firms in Australia.
After having lived and worked in many countries, she returned to Vietnam and joined Le & Tran in June 2022. She has vast life experience and professional experience in dealing with International Customers and understanding their needs.
- Business Law
- Property Law
- Family Law
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Assisting from start to complete in marriage registration, child adoption, birth registration, prenuptial agreement, divorce, and child custody for foreign customers in Vietnam or planning to come to Vietnam
- Assisting in breach of contract litigation matters
- Worked on residential and commercial property conveyancing matters
- Set up of the e-conveyancing sytem to manage the conveyancing business
- Manage conveyancing including transfer, caveat, easement, mortgage, profit d’prendre, including residential, commercial, business, farm sale (valued up to AU$20m)
- Research precedents on property and family matters for the lawyers
- Drafting exchange contracts
- Bachelor of Engineering – Ho Chi Minh University of Technology, Vietnam
- Bachelor of Law – Charles Darwin University, Australia