Business Litigation, Arbitration, Judgment Enforcement, Bankruptcy, Criminal Defense
May has been one of the rising stars at LE & TRAN since joining the Firm in early 2018. Her practice is primarily focused in the fields of corporate compliance and dispute resolution. With a hardworking spirit and a diligent attitude, she accomplishes her tasks in a timely manner and consistently achieves good results. Together with our senior attorneys, May has provided critical support in immigration matters and the planning of risk-averse strategies tailored specifically to both individuals and institutional investors in domestic and foreign markets. May also supports senior attorneys in numerous commercial and labor disputes and delivers valuable solutions for resolving the clients’ concerns. Given her ability to adapt to any challenge, May is recognized as a trusted resource in many significant cases.
LLB (Ha Noi University of Law, Vietnam)
Vietnamese and English
- Assisted a US automotive tire manufacturer to finance a business cooperation structure in Binh Duong Province.
- Supported a global consulting group in granting foreign loans to its subsidiary with corporate compliance in Vietnam.
- Assisted an education and training company in handling labor issues arising out of their operations.
- Assisted local clients in their joint venture agreements with foreign investors.
- Advised a global information technology company on the requirements needed to conduct its corporate compliance.