Trang is the Head of Corporate at Le & Tran. She joined the firm in October 2021. Prior to joining Le & Tran, she worked in an international law firm and then acted as legal counsel of a multinational corporation.
She has more than 5 years of experience in the practice of corporate governance, compliance, and M&A and has been acting for many international investors and Vietnamese clients in various industries, such as FMCG, e-commerce, fintech, logistics, and media. With in-depth understanding of Vietnamese laws as well as international practice and standards, she has assisted many foreign investors in crossing the bridge between them and their Vietnamese counterparts. Along with her work, she has established a good rapport with her clients to figure out their concerns and provide optimal solutions.
- Foreign Investment
- Corporate Governance
- Cybersecurity & data protection
- Advising a Chinese e-commerce company leading a group of investors in a C-series investment round of a Vietnamese e-commerce platform. The total value of the investment round is over USD50,000,000.
- Advising a Singapore private equity fund in its investment in a Vietnamese logistics company, specializing in last-mile delivery and on-demand delivery. The total value of the investment is over USD100,000,000.
- Advising a leading US animal health company on regulatory requirements for setting up a greenfield investment project for laboratory and vaccination services. The total value of the investment is around USD7,000,000.
- Advising startup founders of a lending application on regulatory, labor, and intellectual property issues.
- Advising Singapore private equity fund in its investment in a Vietnamese online education company, specializing in short courses and university level training programmes. The total value of the investment is over USD50,000,000.
- Advising a Thai cement company in its investment in a Vietnamese mining and construction company. The total value of the investment is around USD40,000,000.
- Being the key legal advisor to represent a group of Vietnamese companies and individuals to negotiate and draft the sale and purchase contracts with a Korean media company to organize a major entertainment event in Vietnam. The total value of the contracts is around USD400,000.
- Advising a multinational beverage company on corporate governance, regulatory licenses, and contract review during its operations.
Bachelor of Law – Ho Chi Minh University of Law