Vu Nguyen is an Associate at Le & Tran, specializing in Dispute Resolutions, White-Collar Crimes, Enforcement and Litigation.
He has experience in advising and representing various individuals and corporate clients in the settlement of disputes, litigation, criminal and enforcement. Vu has been involved in giving legal advice to domestic and foreign investors in a variety of areas of corporate and commercial practice. Vu’s current main areas of practice are white-collar crimes, commercial disputes and litigation and enforcement and advisory matters.
Vu speaks native Vietnamese and fluent English.
- White-Collar Crimes
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Business Law
- Bankruptcy Proceeding – Judgements Enforcement
- Private Client Service
- Assisting national airline of a foreign country in solving criminal cases with signs of fraudulently appropriating property by using high technology with a value of up to USD800,000.
- Assisting individual clients in solving criminal cases with signs of fraudulently appropriating property by using high technology with a value of up to USD1,200,000.
- Assisting foreign furniture company in solving criminal cases with signs of abuse of trust to appropriate property with a value of up to USD1,600,000.
- Assisting a transport and logistics company that ranked seventh in the world and in Europe for successful mediating in commercial dispute with a value of USD355,000.
- Representing foreign companies to participate in commercial dispute in regarding to Warranty Bond with a value up to USD400,000.
- Representing a Korean company to participate in whole procedure of arbitration and enforcement in commercial dispute with a value of USD700,000.
- Advising and representing a subcontractor in a construction and insurance dispute in relation to a hydroelectric power plant project with a value up to USD1,000,000.
- Advising foreign-invested company in restructuring and investing in eco-tourism resort with a scale of 10 hectares located in Phu Quoc Economic Zone in Kien Giang province with a total investment capital up to USD5,000,000.
- Representing FDI company in construction dispute with a value of USD240,000.
- Representing FDI company to work with the distributor to recover overdue payments with a value of USD435,000.
- Representing the former CEO of a Resort in Phan Thiet in labor dispute with the value more than USD10,000.
- University Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne, LL.M. (2019)
- Sai Gon University, Faculty of Law, LL.B. (2014)